Spirituality is the search for a higher experience of ourselves. Experience is the source from which real knowledge begins. Heartfulness is a path to experiencing your inner self.
We have learned so much from so many, both ancient and modern.
Yet, upon closing their books or turning off their lectures, we remain the same as we were before. Experience is the gold that backs the currency of knowledge. Without experience all knowledge stays abstract and hollow. It is not yet OURS.
Heartfulness Meditation is a practical technique that you can use in parallel to any other spiritual approach:
Meditating with someone who has the capacity of yogic transmission can help you explore the Heartfulness practice more deeply. There are no charges for this, and we invite you to experience the unique benefits of this transmission.
You don’t need faith or knowledge to experience! Simply do it and feel!
Deepen your experience and appreciation of life through this simple daily practice of Heartfulness.
Create the environment
- Find a place where you won’t be disturbed. The practice described below should ideally be followed at the same time and place over the next seven days.
- Turn off your phones, televisions, radios and any other sources of distraction.
- If you need to, tell your room-mates or family members that you will not be available for 30 minutes.
Sit comfortably and follow the Heartfulness relaxation. This can be done by people of all ages.
Gently close your eyes and suppose that a Divine Light is illuminating your heart from within. Rather than trying to visualize it, simply tune in to your heart and be open to any experience that you may have. Do this for 30 minutes. If your mind wanders, gently bring your attention back to your heart. This can be done by anyone who has completed the age of 15.
Once you feel yourself naturally coming out of the meditation, spend a few minutes writing down what you observed in a journal. Keeping a journal of your observations is highly recommended.
Points for reflection:
- How long was I able to meditate for?
- Where is my attention during this meditation?
- How did it feel to focus on the heart instead of the mind?
When you feel inspired to explore this further, you might consider
We’d love to hear how you felt[wr_contactform id=1007]
Meditating with someone who has the capacity of transmission can help you explore the Heartfulness practice more deeply.
Please register below when you are ready to experience Heartfulness meditation with the assistance of yogic transmission. So much can be said about its benefits, but your experience will reveal more than volumes of literature can possibly convey. You will be contacted by a Heartfulness trainer through email and will be guided through three or four meditation sessions on consecutive days. The meditation sessions can be conducted remotely or in person, as mutually convenient.
There are no charges for the Heartfulness practice, the meditation sessions, or any teaching offered through this website. You will be subscribed to heartfulness newsletter to help you proceed towards your journey.
Heartfulness meditation workshops are held at a number of locations worldwide, in a variety of formats and languages.
- These sessions offer a practical experience of Heartfulness Meditation which you can experience and then integrate into your daily life. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information.
- If you would like to learn how to conduct Heartfulness workshops in your area, or would like to participate in the Heartfulness initiative in any way, please send an email to email@example.com.